If you have any questions about Bill 64 and Act 25, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .
Nirvana Chauffe Piscine Inc.
- The personal data we collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- Site users’ rights
This policy complies with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
- the collection, use and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Automatically collected data
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that users consult on your site
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Automatic filling data
- Problems with appliances
- Installation date
- Proof of purchase
This data can be collected using the following methods:
Send contact form
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Product warranty
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
In order to protect your security, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information within our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and accessible only to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s dismissal.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure, and so we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to access all your personal data that we have collected. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided it is acceptable under the law.
You may choose to withdraw or modify your consent to the collection and use of data at any time, provided that it is legally acceptable to do so and that you have informed us within a reasonable period of time.
How to modify, delete or contest collected data
If you wish to have your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here :
4125 Saint-Joseph Street, Trois-Rivières, QC G8Z 4G3
A cookie is a small file stored on a user’s hard disk by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to memorize all the selections you make on our site so that they can be saved for future visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data on the content you access and engage with while using our site.
- Targeting cookies
These cookies collect data on how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site for the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor ads around their interests.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the following form:
4215, rue Saint-Joseph, Trois-Rivières, QC. G8Z 4G3
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions on how to do this here);
- with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use personalized settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then on “Delete all cookies”; and
- with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu, then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data”, then “Delete cookies and module data from other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
Effective date: November1, 2022